Minnesota Sea Grant
Resource Pages for:
- Minnesota Sea Grant‘s newsletter
- This radio program focuses on aquatic science and water-related challenges in Minnesota and across the Great Lakes. Subscribe to the podcast or listen to past shows here. You can listen to all of Minnesota Sea Grant's audio here.
- Hypothermia is a risk for anyone who enjoys activities like boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, or skiing. It can occur quickly and it can be fatal.
- A free, informal speaker series about the St. Louis River Estuary in Duluth-Superior
- The Upper Great Lakes Law and Policy Symposium is crafted to zero in on how relatively recent activities might serve as models for tackling other Great Lakes trans-boundary issues.
- Extensive information on Duluth's 42 named streams as well as those along Minnesota's North Shore
- Support our work through a tax-deductible donation.