Minnesota Sea Grant
Resource Pages for:
- Minnesota Sea Grant‘s newsletter
- This radio program focuses on aquatic science and water-related challenges in Minnesota and across the Great Lakes. Subscribe to the podcast or listen to past shows here. You can listen to all of Minnesota Sea Grant's audio here.
- Identifying the costs and benefits of green infrastructure for flood reduction in Duluth, MN.
- Lake Superior rip currents will now be forecast by the Duluth Weather Service Office. Learn how to escape the grip of the rip!
- By following simple procedures each time we leave the water, we can stop aquatic hitchhikers.
- Extensive information on Duluth's 42 named streams as well as those along Minnesota's North Shore
- Support our work through a tax-deductible donation.