Minnesota Sea Grant
Issued by Jeff Gunderson, Director of The University of Minnesota Sea Grant Program: A Site Review Team convened by the Director of the National Sea Grant College Program will visit Minnesota Sea Grant, a system-wide program of the University of Minnesota, on January 27-28, 2015. I invite any person to email comments on Minnesota Sea Grant for the review team to consider to firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments need to be submitted by January 19, 2015.
Resource Pages for:
- Minnesota Sea Grant‘s newsletter
- This radio program focuses on aquatic science and water-related challenges in Minnesota and across the Great Lakes. Subscribe to the podcast or listen to past shows here. You can listen to all of Minnesota Sea Grant's audio here.
- Hypothermia is a risk for anyone who enjoys activities like boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, or skiing. It can occur quickly and it can be fatal.
- Identifying the costs and benefits of green infrastructure for flood reduction in Duluth, MN.
- Support our work through a tax-deductible donation.