Minnesota Sea Grant
Resource Pages for:
- Minnesota Sea Grant‘s newsletter
- This radio program focuses on aquatic science and water-related challenges in Minnesota and across the Great Lakes. Subscribe to the podcast or listen to past shows here. You can listen to all of Minnesota Sea Grant's audio here.
- Each May over 1,000 Duluth-Superior 6th graders board the Vista Star to learn about the estuary and the people who work there.
- Identifying the costs and benefits of green infrastructure for flood reduction in Duluth, MN.
- Adopt a conservation mentality. Protect our environment by not releasing unwanted fish and aquatic plants.
- Extensive information on Duluth's 42 named streams as well as those along Minnesota's North Shore
- Support our work through a tax-deductible donation.