Minnesota Sea Grant
Seeking Applications:Minnesota Sea Grant College Program Director. Click here to learn more...
Resource Pages for:
- Minnesota Sea Grant‘s newsletter
- This radio program focuses on aquatic science and water-related challenges in Minnesota and across the Great Lakes. Subscribe to the podcast or listen to past shows here. You can listen to all of Minnesota Sea Grant's audio here.
- Hypothermia is a risk for anyone who enjoys activities like boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, or skiing. It can occur quickly and it can be fatal.
- Identifying the costs and benefits of green infrastructure for flood reduction in Duluth, MN.
- Adopt a conservation mentality. Protect our environment by not releasing unwanted fish and aquatic plants.
- Extensive information on Duluth's 42 named streams as well as those along Minnesota's North Shore
- Support our work through a tax-deductible donation.