A-maze-ing Lake Superior
This 36-page activity book is designed for children ages eight and up. Fun activities are coupled with facts on every page about the animals and things that go on around Lake Superior and the Great Lakes. Great for car rides or boat trips on the lake!
- Note Cards - Truly Superior Fish - Set I
- Card (F38)
- Note Cards - Truly Superior Fish - Set II
- Card (F39)
- Field Guide for Maintaining Rural Roadside Ditches
- Book (SH14)
- Decay of genetic markers for fecal bacterial indicators and pathogens in sand from Lake Superior. Water Research.
- Reprint from Journal, Book, or Proceedings (JR615)
- July 2014 Seiche Newsletter
- Newsletter (SE14-07)
- Predation risk and prey fish vertical migration in Lake Superior: Insights from an individual based model of siscowet (Salvelinus namaycush). Journal of Great Lakes Research.
- Reprint from Journal, Book, or Proceedings (JR619)
- Minnesota Sea Grant Program Guide 2014-2016
- Brochure (G19)
- Superior Science: Stories of Lake Superior Research
- Book (S17)
- Superior Facts: 3-quadrillion gallons, one Great Lake
- Fact Sheet (S25)
- Cooking Your Catch
- Fact Sheet (C10)
- Great Lakes Fishes
- Poster (F10)