Products and Publications
- Great Lakes Literacy. 2013. (S27, free)
- With Tomorrow in Mind: How Athelstan Spilhaus Turned America Toward the Future. Sharon Moen. 2015. (G21, $14.95)
- Invasive Species Watchlist Playing Cards. Wayne State University. 2015. (X211, $9.99)
- UPDATED! Water Garden Invasive Plants Small Poster. Sharon M. Moen, Douglas A. Jensen, and Chris Benson. 2015. (X103, free)
- 2016 Upper Great Lakes Law and Policy Symposium: Managing Water Across Boundaries. Presentations.
- Minnesota Sea Grant: Building a Resilient, Weather-Ready State. Minnesota Sea Grant Director John Downing shares how Sea Grant is helping Minnesota communities adapt to increasing extreme weather events and a changing climate to build resilient, weather-ready communities.
- ParkPointBeach.Org Message '16. This is a public service announcement about where to find water, wind and wave information for the popular seven-mile-long Lake Superior beach.
- Superior Science: The Water of Lake Superior and Minnesota. This two-minute public service announcement highlights Lake Superior as a source of drinking water and ways to participate in keeping such surface water clean.
The Sea Grant Files - over a dozen new episodes including:
- Ideas for Building a Career in Fisheries (8:13)
- Sea Grant Act Signed 50 Years Ago ... And Then What!? (7:22)
- "Kala, Kala, Kala" - Charter Fishing Lake Superior Style (6:07)
- Are you Weather-Ready? (6:03)
- Managing Water Across Boundaries (5:41)
- Smart Ponds, Sexy Soil: The Front Lines of Climate Adaptation (6:08)
- Sea Grant is Golden: New Director, New Directions (6:41)
New Journal Reprints
- JR628. Loken, L. C., Small, G. E., Finlay, J. C., Sterner, R. W., Stanley, E. H. 2016. Nitrogen cycling in a freshwater estuary. Biogeochemistry.
- JR627. Kruger, B. R., Werne, J. P., Branstrator, D. K., Hrabik, T. R., Chikaraishi, Y., Ohkouchi, N. , Minor, E. C. 2016. Organic matter transfer in Lake Superior’s food web: Insights from bulk and molecular stable isotope and radiocarbon analyses. Limnology and Oceanography.
- JR624. Li, H., Minor, E. C. 2015. Biogeochemical characteristics of settling particulate organic matter in Lake Superior: A seasonal comparison. Organic Geochemistry.
- JR625. Harrington, K. A., Hrabik, T. R., Mensinger, A. F. 2015. Visual sensitivity of deepwater fishes in Lake Superior. PLOS One.
- JR631. O’Beirne, M. D., Strzok, L. J., Werne, J. P., Johnson, T. C., Hecky, R. 2015. Anthropogenic influences on the sedimentary geochemical record in western Lake Superior (1800--present). Journal of Great Lakes Research.
By Multiple Authors